Puppy Training Tips!
October 2, 2018
So you’ve got a new puppy? It’s never too early to start training and here our five top tips to help you!
- Think of your puppy as a toddler who has no concept of right or wrong, and needs to be taught. Repetition and consistency are key.
- Puppies want nothing more than to please you, they just need to know how. Be consistent!
- Socialize and expose your puppy to people and other dogs! Introduce your puppy to as many places as you can, and to as many people and other dogs.
- Naps are important for your puppy. Be sure to give him the space and time he needs to relax. Try not to overwhelm him. Like a baby, he’ll need frequent naps during the day.
- Don’t forget to introduce your puppy to regular grooming as soon as possible so that they become used to the process and don’t become stressed or anxious when it’s time for their grooming.
- Does Your Dog Bark At Night And What To Do About It January 25, 2019
- Why Is Your Dog’s Stomach Making Noises And Is It Normal? January 21, 2019
- Keeping Your Pooch Safe At Christmas December 17, 2018
- What Happens If Your Dog Eats Onions Or Garlic? November 12, 2018
- How To Clean Your Dog’s Ears And How Often? November 6, 2018